FEBCO LF850 NRS - 6" - Double Check Valve Assembly DC - (0124530) - LF850NRS6
UPC: 098268835793>> FREE SHIPPING!
Master Series LF850 Lead Free double check valve assemblies prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. This assembly consists of a fused epoxy coated ductile iron body using ArmorTek coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance and NRS resilient wedge gate valves. Optional OSY RW gate valves are available. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
- Prevents the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable (non-toxic) from entering into the potable water supply
- Primarily used on potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions
- Winterization feature with disc retainers and valve body drain ports
- Inline serviceable assembly requires no special tools