FEBCO LF856 OSY - 6" - DCDA LF - (LF856OSY6) - 124451
Lead Free MasterSeries In-Line Double Check Detector Assemblies (Type II) - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF856 Lead Free double check detector assemblies are designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements for non-health hazard service applications such as irrigation, fire line, or industrial processing. This assembly consists of a fused epoxy coated ductile iron body using ArmorTek coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
- Primarily used for protection of drinking water systems and fire sprinkler systems
- Winterization feature with disc retainers and valve body drain ports
- Protects drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections
- Inline serviceable assembly requires no special tools