FEBCO LF876V OSY - 8" - N SHAPE Double Check Valve Assembly DCDA - (124490) - LF876VOSY8 >> FREE SHIPPING!
MasterSeries LF876V Lead Free* double check detector assemblies are specifically designed to protect against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for non-health hazard (i.e., pollutant) application in accordance with local governing water utility code. This assembly consists of a fused epoxy coated ductile iron body using ArmorTek coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
- Sizes 2 1⁄2 in. - 10 in. (65mm - 250mm)
- Inline serviceable assembly requires no special tools
- Primarily used on potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions
- Protects against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for non-health hazard applications