FEBCO LF886V OSY - 6" - GPM RPDA ASSY LF - (683216) -
6 LF886V-DOSY GPM >> FREE SHIPPING!
PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING (619)527-2525
MasterSeries Lead Free LF886V reduced pressure zone detector assemblies are specifically designed to protect against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for high hazard (toxic) application in accordance with local governing water utility codes. The LF886V features Lead Free* construction to comply with low lead installation requirements. This assembly consists of a fused epoxy coated ductile iron body using ArmorTek coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance. Fitted with OSY shutoff valves. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
- Inline serviceable assembly requires no special tools
- Protects potable water against cross-connection contamination of high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services
- Sizes 2 1⁄2 in. - 10 in. (65mm - 250mm)
- Primarily used on potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions