FEBCO LF880 OSY - 8" N-SHAPE RP ASSY - (683138) -
8 LF880V-DNRS - LF880VOSY8 >> FREE SHIPPING
PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING (619)527-2525
MasterSeries LF880V Lead Free reduced pressure zone assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection.This assembly consists of a fused epoxy coated ductile iron body using ArmorTek coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance. Available with NRS or OSY shutoff valves. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
- Inline serviceable assembly requires no special tools
- Used in industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, chemical plants, irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines, and other installations
- Primarily used on potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions
- Protects potable water against cross-connection contamination of high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services